Your First Visit
The first step to achieving that beautiful and confident smile starts with your complimentary consultation. Our objective is to make sure your visit is pleasant and informative. Your initial appointment will consist of an examination, discussion of your orthodontic needs, and potential treatment options. This takes approximately one hour. We always schedule adequate time to answer all of your questions. A written summary of our findings and recommendations are provided to you and your family dentist. In addition, any questions regarding insurance or financial options are discussed.
One of three outcomes will be determined at this first visit:
- Treatment is not needed, no further visits necessary.
- Treatment is needed in the future.
- Treatment is needed now.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Recent x-rays taken within the past 6 months
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Completed online or printed patient registration forms
Please print and fill out the appropriate form and please present them at your consultation: